10.05.2012

Weekend Surprises & Links

Yes...those are arms on his shirt. And yes, they are going after my face!

It's Friday! No matter how many Fridays I have experienced in my 28 years of living, while working a full-time Monday-Friday office type job - - it's as if each Friday is a new experience and gets me all giddy/excited again.

That feeling will never get old. I love my leisure time. And love not being in the office two days in a row. It's nice.

This weekend? I FINALLY get to give my boyfriend his gift for our 1 year anniversary this Sunday. I wish I can tell you guys but have to wait for him to find out first (one hint - - it's a perfect gift and I know he's going to love it)! I love surprises but it can be challenging - - especially if you're dying to spill the beans. I did good though. No hints. On the other hand, I'm not sure what we are doing because that's his secret. 

What are you doing this weekend? In need of some fun reads?

---

Browsing through these pictures gave me an extreme case of wanderlust again..

I love Ana's templates. In fact, my recent design layout was created from her. Do check out her new collection!

Have you ever had a green smoothie? Don't worry, it won't bite. Especially this one.

These boots...are just something else. Cute, chic, and all around unique! And, are you not sure on how to pair pencil skirts with boots? This could help!

Haunting & Beautiful. As well as appetizing...sounds strange but that's the best way to describe her photos.

Do you get stressed out at work easily? I read this at my cubicle and it helped me a lot.

Have a beautiful weekend friends! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!

    www.apfaboulous30s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make such a beautiful couple! Let us know how your big night goes...post pix! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...