9.09.2012

Girlie Self-Portraits & Link Love.

Who knew H&M carried stylish as well as age appropriate clothing for kids? See that 'ombre' hot pink skirt she's wearing? Super adorable, right? I am very happy about that purchase. These are pictures from this past Monday. I swear, there is just something magical about a self-timer on a camera. Don't have anybody to take your picture? No problem! Set the 10-second timer, hurry up and pose before the camera clicks! Voila.
Photobucket
Can you see our  nails at all? We also painted our digits like a rainbow; red, orange, yellow, green, and blue! I even sported my nails like that the next day to work - - I don't think there's a rule against rainbow-themed manicures in corporate settings, right? Right.

How is everyone's weekend going so far? Is the weather cooling down for everyone? It's been so cool, calm, and gray in Phoenix - I'm loving every bit of it.

Over the weekend, I spent a lot of time with my honey, organized, cleaned, worked out, and ate damn good food. I read a blog that inspired me to create 4 Simple Goals before 2013. I'll be posting mine soon!

I tried this intense workout and am feeling pretty sore today (I love that feeling because my body is telling me I worked out gooood)

Feeling a little lazy or unmotivated to get your butt moving? Read this.

Do you need to give your blog a self mini makeover? Check out this gal's tips!

Are you feeling lucky? Enter this lovely giveaway by 9/14 to win a $200 gift card!

Via Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Yes, I can see the nails!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so lovely :) And the nails<3
    Merrily Merrily,

    Nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun :) Loved reading this post! Cute dress by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nails, the cute hot pink skirt and the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cathy what fantastic photos! It looks like you're having so much fun, I want to be part of the rainbow nail painting party! Hope you're settling into your new job and home awesomely :0 haPPY LOVE! Angie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...