8.01.2012

Your Favorite July Posts

Can you believe it? August is here! For me, the month of July contained a lot of ups and downs, slow days, fast days, new opportunities, heart-warming moments, epiphanies, as well as difficult obstacles to hop over. Lots of interesting events also happened in July...

the first day of Olympics 2012/the end of Tom-Kat/cheating scandal of the Twilight couple/Am I missing anything else? 

Although summer is almost over, it's not over yet! Here is a roundup of your favorite July posts! Starting with my personal favorite picture from the I am Grateful post.
Photobucket
You all seemed to really enjoy the cute bunny pictures from the Weekend Roundup post so here they are, say hello to them again! Oh, and how about those adorable coffee cups from the Blog Potpourri post, did anyone snatch those guys up?
Photobucket
Photobucket
A huge thank you to Angie from Dishes Undressed for the What Makes your Happy Heart Beat post and Danie from Pasadya for the Finding Inspiration post!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket



Remember, don't feel down about your mistakes but rather learn from them to discover who you are today. Important advice from Makeover Monday 9.0. I gotta say, one of my favorite finds from the previous Makeover Monday 8.0 is the pure disappointment of having a lame hair tie, don't you agree?
Photobucket

Photobucket
It's always so nice to receive so much support from everyone, especially when it's a fitness goal! On my A Working Progress...Not Ashamed to Share post, I remember feeling hesitant about putting up the picture of my arms but felt so supported after seeing all the lovely comments! A huge thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Photobucket
And, last but certainly not least, the most popular post for the month of July was the Makeover Monday 7.0 post. With so many goals in mind in one lifetime, it can get challenging to narrow down which one is most important, right? The key to prioritizing is to understand the value and how much it truly means to you. Write it down, cross it off, and I can guarantee you it will feel so good!!
Photobucket
I hope everyone had a memorable July and have some fun events planned for the month of August. I'll be visiting Las Vegas very soon and cannot wait to share the fun times with everyone. In addition, I've been contemplating going back to school to pursue my creative aspects and will be sure to clue everyone in once the decision has been made. Here's to another summer-y month!


8 comments:

  1. cute post! seems like july treated you well! thank you for the comment! I followed you! :)
    http://brightbrightdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lindsay! Aww you are too sweet :) Looking forward to seeing you around here! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Great recap! The bunnies are so cute indeed. Keep up the good work and can't wait to read your August posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your supportive comment Miss K! Have a fantastic weekend and hope Poland is treating you well!

      Delete
  3. hey, love ur posts and love ur blog...following u! (:
    check out ma blog n follow me if u like it too http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    much love.x

    Like ma facebook page too
    http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Kirtana! Very much appreciated over here :) I will def check it out! Hope you had an awesome awesome weekend!

      Delete
  4. That bunny is seriously too cute! Why are baby animals so insanely precious!!! Love it! love the roundup, doll!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash
    P.S. Don’t Forget to enter my ASOS Spike Bracelet Giveaway happening on GlamourMash NOW! Thursday is the last day to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All bunnies are super cute. If I wasn't so darn allergic, I'd probably own one by now! Glad you enjoyed the roundup! I'll have to do these more often :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...