2.29.2012

What to Wear: Bangkok Style


It's called Terminal 21, a shopping center built with an airport theme, nestled in the bustling streets of Bangkok, Thailand. Don't be mislead by its almost, too urban exterior because the interior is so much more...Take a look and see, ladies!






Although I am not a shopping fanatic or anywhere close to being deemed a shopaholic...I was compelled to snap some photos and of course, try on a few dresses. Although the dresses did not work out - - (apparently, the Thai ladies like to wear mini..mini..MINI skirts), and as petite as I am, found myself still not able to flaunt my ass cheeks as happily as the Thai ladies might in urban Bangkok...

And lastly...

My personal favorite..


HAPPY MARCH!!!

MsCathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...